League of Legends patch 13.14 is coming very soon. League of Legends season 13 is reaching its halfway point, with the first mid-season split coming soon. Patch 13.14 will coincide with the split, and bring a new Champion to the game. Here is everything you need to know about League of Legends patch 13.14.
- A big part of patch 13.14 is the new Champion Naafiri coming to League of Legends.
League of Legends patch 13.14 release date
Click to enlarge
The League of Legends patch 13.14 is due to go live in the game on Wednesday, July 19. The exact time differs depending on where you are in the world, as patches often have a staggered launch on the various servers around the world.
As such, it is difficult to pin down exactly what time the patch will become available in each region, but suffice it to say it will take place on July 19. If you are eager to jump on board, be sure to check the game throughout the day to know when the update is available.
- For more details, check out our full breakdown of the League of Legends Soul Fighter event.
League of Legends patch 13.14: Highlights
Click to enlarge
League of Legends patch 13.14 is absolutely packed with new content and significant changes, so here is the short version. Anything mentioned here will have further details below, so be sure to keep reading for the full scoop.
First of all, we have Naafiri, the Hound of a Hundred Bites. This new Champion is an Assassin, and is looking to be a powerful one at that. Naafiri takes the form of a hound, the head of a pack of desert beasts. Her packmates play an important role in making Naafiri a formidable hunter.
Perhaps even more significant, patch 13.14 will be the first patch of a new split, the first mid-season split that League has ever had. To explain, until now League of Legends ranked seasons lasted the full year. Starting this year, we will see each year broken into two ranked seasons, this being the first one.
Players will see their ranks reset shortly after the launch of patch 13.14, as a new ranked season begins with new rewards and ranks to achieve.
If those weren't enough, patch 13.14 also brings in the summer event for 2023, Soul Fighter. The event includes many new themed skins, a new game mode, and a new meta game. The new game mode is called Arena, and it is a 2v2v2v2 combat mode where teams compete to come out on top.
This goes hand-in-hand with Tournament of Souls, the new meta game that takes place in-client. Bearing some resemblance to the upcoming Project L, this fighting mini-game has you helping Samira win a fighting tournament, which you do by gaining reputation through playing games of League. Tournament of Souls will have its own progression and making your way through it will grant you rewards.
- If you need to get up to speed, check out our rundown of the League of Legends patch 13.13 patch notes.
League of Legends patch 13.14: Full patch notes
Click to enlarge
Here are all of the details of League of Legends patch 13.14, including all of the Champion changes, all the nerfs, all the buffs, and all the little tweaks. Keep scrolling to read through it all, or head back to the top to use the contents box to jump to any particular section.
- Let the world hear our howls and know that death awaits. Join the hunt with Naafiri on July 20th, 2023.
- Q - The Darkin Blade
- First Cast Damage: 10/30/50/70/90 (+60/65/70/75/80% AD) ⇒ 10/25/40/55/70 (+60/70/80/90/100% AD) (Note: This will be a buff at 0/100/100/100/100 AD. The 2nd cast of Q will still deal 25% more than base damage and the 3rd cast will still deal 50% more.)
- Minion Damage Modifier: 55% ⇒ 55/60/65/70% (levels 1/6/11/16)
- W - Pale Cascade
- Shield Strength: 40/55/70/85/100 (+25% AP) (+9% bonus health) ⇒ 45/60/75/90/105 (+30% AP) (+9% bonus health)
- Magic Damage per Orb: 18/30/42/54/66 (+15% AP) ⇒ 18/30/42/54/66 (+18% AP)
- E - Lunar Rush
- Magic Damage: 50/70/90/110/130 (+50%) ⇒ 50/70/90/110/130 (+60%)
- W - Spirit of Dread
- Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 15/20/25/30/35 ⇒ 5/10/15/20/25
- E - Counter Strike
- Cooldown: 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 seconds ⇒ 15/13.5/12/10.5/9 seconds
- R - Grandmaster-At-Arms
- Mana Cost: 50 ⇒ 100
- Q - Lay Waste
- Magic Damage: 45/62.5/80/97.5/115 (+35% AP) ⇒ 43/61/79/97/115 (+35% AP)
- Monster Damage Modifier: 95% ⇒ 100%
- E - Defile
- Mana Restoration on Enemy Takedown: 15/25/35/45/55 ⇒ 10/20/30/40/50
- Base Stats
- Base Health: 580 ⇒ 610
- Base Armor: 26 seconds ⇒ 29
- Q - Dance of Arrows
- Physical Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (+75% bonus AD) ⇒ 40/65/90/115/140 (+75% bonus AD)
- Cooldown: 8 seconds ⇒ 9 seconds
- Passive - Iceborn Subjugation
- Thrall Movement: Thralls will stop at final frames before exploding ⇒ Thralls will continue to chase down their targets until they explode
- You Can't Hide: Thralls will now follow enemies into Brush if they were already being chased down by the Thrall
- C(E) You Coming: Thralls are revealed to enemies through Fog of War
- Q - Ice Shard
- Slow Application: Q will slow the first enemy hit ⇒ Q will now slow all enemies hit
- Ice Shard Missile: Q will cast from position post-cast rather than pre-cast
- R - Frozen Tomb
- Heal Amount: 90/140/190 (+25% AP) (increased by 0-100% based on missing health) ⇒ 100/150/200 (+55% AP) (increased by 0-100% based on missing health) (Note: Maximum heal value will be at 30% or less health now instead of 0% health.)
- Damage and Slow Application Cadence: 4 times per second ⇒ 16 times per second
- Dash Interactions: Updated logic slightly around stopping dashes
- Passive - Fired Up!
- Burn Damage: 25-80 (based on level) (+20% AP) ⇒ 15-50 (based on level) (+20% AP)
- E - Warm Hugs
- Bonus Movement Speed: 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% ⇒ 12/14/16/18/20%
- W - Un-burrow
- Physical Damage: 55/70/85/100/115 (+80% bonus AD) ⇒ 50/65/80/95/110 (+80% bonus AD)
- E - Furious Bite
- Physical Damage: 55/60/65/70/75 (+85% bonus AD) ⇒ 5/10/15/20/25 (+70% total AD)
- Base Stats
- Base Armor: 39 ⇒ 36
- Passive - Break the Mold
- Armor and Magic Resist Steal: 3% ⇒ 2%
- Minimum Armor and Magic Resist Steal: 1.25-3 (based on champion level) ⇒ 0.8-2 (based on champion level)
- Maximum Armor and Magic Resist Steal: 15% ⇒ 10%
- Base Stats
- Health Regeneration per 5 seconds: 7 ⇒ 6
- Q - Savagery
- Critical Strike Damage Conversion: 95% ⇒ 75%
- Q - Deceive
- Bonus Physical Damage: 25/35/45/55/65 (+50% bonus AD) ⇒ 25/35/45/55/65 (+60% bonus AD)
- Backstab Bonus Critical Strike Damage: 40% ⇒ 55%
- R - Hallucinate
- Prowler's Claw Bugfix: Prowler's Claw's passive will now properly be applied to Shaco's clone
- Not So Fast Dragon: Shaco boxes will no longer instantly die to Hextech Dragon’s lightning AoE
- Zip Zap No More: Zeri’s Q bullets will now deal the correct amount of damage to Shaco’s boxes
- Q - Twin Bite
- Bonus Physical Damage: 20/35/50/65/80% AD (+25% AP) ⇒ 20/40/60/80/100% AD (+25% AP)
- Attack Speed Increase: Shyvana's next 2 attacks have 40/45/50/55/60% increased attack speed
- Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds ⇒ 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds
- E - Flame Breath
- Bonus Magic Damage On-Hit vs Marked Targets: 3% of target's maximum health ⇒ 3% of target's maximum health (+1% per 100 bonus AD)
- Passive - The Relentless Storm
- Lightning Claws Magic Damage: 11-60 (based on level) (+40% AP) ⇒ 11-60 (based on level) (+50% AP)
- Q - Thundering Smash
- QoL Update: Removed a hitch in Volibear's auto attacks after stunning at high attack speeds.
- W - Frenzied Maul
- Heal: 20/35/50/65/80 (+8/10/12/14/16% of missing health) ⇒ 20/35/50/65/80 (+8/11/14/17/20% of missing health)
- Base Stats
- Base Mana: 459 ⇒ 400
- Passive - Mana Surge
- Cooldown: 12 seconds ⇒ 16 seconds
- Two for One: Mana Surge's cooldown is now reduced by 2 seconds upon killing a unit
- Tower is Power: Hitting Turrets will now proc Mana Surge
- R - Rite of the Arcane
- Number of Casts: 3/4/5 ⇒ 4/5/6
- Magic Damage: 200/250/300 (+45% AP) ⇒ 180/230/280 (+40% AP)
- Successive Snipes: If a champion is hit with a bolt, successive bolts will deal an additional 20/25/30 (+5% AP) damage (Note: This applies to any number of champions hit with a bolt, so whether you hit one or five you will only receive up to one stack per cast.)
- Passive - Garden of Thorns
- Plant Damage from AoE Spells: 4 ⇒ 3
- Plant Damage from Ranged Auto Attacks: 4 ⇒ 5
- Plant Damage to Monsters: 150% damage to non-Epic monsters ⇒ 40-100 bonus magic damage to all monsters (scales with champion level)
- W - Rampant Growth
- Seeds on First Rank-Up: 1 ⇒ 2
- E - Grasping Roots
- Flash Interaction: E no longer locks Zyra out of using Flash during the cast time
- R - Stranglethorns
- Damage Application Cadence: 4 times per second ⇒ 16 times per second
- Casting Logic: Zyra will walk to the position at which her R was cast ⇒ Zyra will immediately cast her R at its maximum range
- Ultimate Cooldown Refunded: 20% of total cooldown ⇒ 5% (+40% of total Lethality) (Note: This will be a buff at Mythic item + Axiom Arc, scaling up to ~40% at full build.)
- Cooldown: 90 seconds ⇒ 120 seconds
- Attack Damage: 70 ⇒ 65
- Critical Strike Damage: 35% ⇒ 45%
- Lethality: 15 ⇒ 18
- Critical Strike Damage Reduction: 20% ⇒ 25%
Spear of Shojin
- Total Cost: 3400 gold ⇒ 3300 gold
- Health: 300 ⇒ 350
- Magic Resistance: 50 ⇒ 60
- Attack Speed: 25% ⇒ 30%
- Electroshock Minion Damage: 250-450 (based on level) ⇒ 250-350 (250 + 25 per level starting at level 7, then +12.5 per level at level 11 ⇒ 250 + 10 per level starting at level 9)
- Total Cost: 3100 gold ⇒ 3000 gold
- Health: 400 ⇒ 450
- Attack Speed: 35% ⇒ 33%
- Attack Damage per Stack: 4% ⇒ 3% + 3% (Note: This is just 6%)
- Maximum Threefold Strike Stacks: 5 ⇒ 3 (Note: Maximum AD decreased from 20% to 18%.)
- Duration: 10 seconds ⇒ 15 seconds
- Duration on Takedowns: Ghost no longer extends its duration by 4-7 seconds upon getting a takedown
Jungle Buff Adjustments
- CREST OF CINDERS
- Burn True Damage: 10-78 (linear scaling based on level) ⇒ 10-75 (remains at 10 damage for levels 1-5, then increases in increments of 5 per level)
- Melee Slow: 10/15/20% (levels 1/6/11) ⇒ 5/10/15/20% (levels 1/6/11/16)
- Ranged Slow: 5/7.5/10% (levels 1/6/11) (Note: Unchanged)
- CREST OF INSIGHT
- Ability Haste: 10 ⇒ 5/10/15/20 (levels 1/6/11/16)
Click to enlarge
- Aphelios: 100% Damage Dealt ⇒ 105% Damage Dealt
- Ashe: 85% Damage Dealt ⇒ 90% Damage Dealt
- Vi: 0 Ability Haste ⇒ 10 Ability Haste
- Quinn: 0 Tenacity ⇒ 20% Tenacity
- Ezreal: 100% Damage Dealt ⇒ 95% Damage Dealt
- Nautilus: 108% Damage Taken ⇒ 110% Damage Taken
- Rek'Sai: 85% Damage Taken ⇒ 90% Damage Taken
- Renekton: 105% Damage Dealt ⇒ 100% Damage Dealt
- Ryze: 90% Damage Taken ⇒ 95% Damage Taken
- Sona: 90% Healing Done ⇒ 85% Healing Done, 90% Shielding Done ⇒ 85% Shielding Done
Registration Begins: July 17 @ 11:00 AM (Local Time)
Tournament Dates: July 22 and 23 (~4-7 PM Local Time, varies by region)
As a reminder, we have quite a few changes coming to Clash this split which are as follows:
- Clash tournament cadence has been reduced from twice to once per month (with 2 Clash days per tournament)
- Clash Capsule and Orb rewards will now be distributed based on total wins throughout the tournament and not placement position
- Players will receive double the VP every time they win, while the amount of VP required for each reward will remain the same
- We’ve decided to host at least one Non-Summoner’s Rift Clash tournament per year
- The Clash schedule for Split 2 2023 is now live
- VP needed for the Clash-related Challenges has been adjusted accordingly
Make sure to check out all of the details regarding the Clash changes and the schedule for the rest of the year here!
Mythic Shop Rotation
- Prestige Valiant Sword Riven
- Prestige Lunar Beast Fiora
- Prestige Star Guardian Soraka
- Prestige Nightbringer Lee Sin
- Mythic Chroma Dunkmaster Darius
- Mythic Chroma Final Boss Veigar
LEAVING THE MYTHIC SHOP
- Prestige True Damage Qiyana
- Prestige Obsidian Dragon Sett
- Prestige Debonair Brand
- Prestige K/DA Akali
- Mythic Chroma High Noon Lucian
Arena Augment Data Policy
With the launch of Arena, we’d like to ensure partners are aware of our developer API policy regarding the new Augments system. Third party sites will not be allowed to share the following:
- Augment win rates
- Average game placement with selected Augments
- Augment numbers based on data with the exception of popularity and pick rate
- Holding the mute button on the scoreboard will now mute all communications for that player
- Custom game lobbies for Summoner’s Rift will now only display a player’s highest Summoner’s Rift rank instead of including TFT rank
- Ranked related challenges have been adjusted to match the new split structure. Now, ranked related challenges (Ex: get to gold in the ranked season, etc.) will be progressable twice a year
- Fixed a bug where the ranked game count on the end-of-game screen wasn’t reset with ranked resets. This will go into effect when Split 2 begins.
- Fixed a bug where Ivern’s W on-hit would not proc on structures
- Fixed a bug where a player’s creep score number on the scoreboard would become desynced
- Fixed a bug where Samira could recast her Q while it was on cooldown when using it immediately after her passive attack
- Fixed several VFX issues that were occurring with Ivern
- Fixed a bug where Jak’Sho could gain Voidborn Resilience stacks while the user was dead
- Fixed several bugs that were causing Varus’ VO update to not play correctly
- Fixed a bug that allowed Kindred to re-mark targets before their hunt timer came off of cooldown
- Fixed a bug that was causing enemies to not have vision of Bard’s chimes
- Fixed a bug that was causing Rageknife to disable Yasuo and Yone’s passives
- Fixed a bug that was causing Aphelios’s Gravitum slow VFX to not correctly rotate around the target
- Fixed a bug that was causing Samira’s taunt to not grant her a style point upon hitting an enemy
- Fixed a bug that was causing Rek’Sai’s R to not activate Sheen
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing Sylas’ E2 to launch in an unintended direction
- Fixed a bug where Ornn’s Brittle attack could cancel Irelia’s W
- Fixed a bug that was causing Teemo’s passive activation and deactivation VFX to not correctly appear
- Fixed a bug that was causing monsters to repeat animations when they were knocked up
- Fixed a bug that was causing Spear of Shojin’s passive to grant some champions’ ultimates Ability Haste
- Fixed a bug that was causing Jhin’s W VFX to not appear correctly if the target was displaced after being rooted
- Fixed abug that was causing jungle companions to occasionally not kill minions that they should normally kill
- Fixed a bug that was allowing Sona’s W to to grant a stack of Accelerando from her passive after she purchased Moonstone
- Fixed a bug that was allowing Milio’s W to trigger the Guardian rune from outside of its intended range
- Fixed a bug that did not allow Udyr to proc Hail of Blades with the first E empowered attack
- Fixed a bug that was causing yellow trinket to have an incorrect cooldown timer
- Fixed a bug where Dark Star Lux/Cosmic Lux’s staff would reset position during Taunt (Ctrl+2) loop transition.
- Fixed a bug where Elementalist Lux’s Prismatic Barrier (W) VFX trail would render behind environment objects.
- Fixed a bug where Elementalist Lux’s Light Binding (Q) orb would render behind the turret.
- Fixed a bug where Sand Wraith Pyke’s Ghostwater Dive (W) was displaying Base Skin’s VFX.
- Fixed a bug where the on-hit critical strike VFX of Mecha Kingdoms Sett was using Base critical strike VFX.
- Fixed a bug where Obsidian Dragon Sett’s Recall (B) VFX was rendering in front of impassable terrain.
- Fixed a bug where Dunkmaster Darius’s Attack2 animation was using his classic skin on-hit VFX.
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
- The following skins will be released in this patch:
- Soul Fighter Sett
- Soul Fighter Samira
- Soul Fighter Lux
- Soul Fighter Naafiri
- Soul Fighter Pyke
- Prestige Soul Fighter Pyke
- Star Guardian Senna
- The following chromas will be released this patch:
- Soul Fighter Sett
- Soul Fighter Lux
- Soul Fighter Pyke
- Soul Fighter Naafiri
- Star Guardian Senna
That is it for everything in the League of Legends patch 13.14 patch notes. For more on the game, head to your League of Legends homepage, or check out our regularly updated Loldle guide.
Riot Games dropped Patch 13.14 for Teamfight Tactics (TFT) on 19th July and just after a day's time, it shipped a TFT 13.14b mid-patch update on 20th July, reverting some of the buffs that went out earlier.How often are League patch notes? ›
That's why the developers deliver consistent patch updates every few weeks (usually two). These updates are usually done to keep the game refreshing and avoid having repetitive metas where the strongest champions are being constantly played.What time will patch 13.14 come out? ›
The League of Legends patch 13.14 is due to go live in the game on Wednesday, July 19. The exact time differs depending on where you are in the world, as patches often have a staggered launch on the various servers around the world.Is patch 12.22 B out? ›
LoL patch 12.22b will include the first major batch of them, with jungle champions being the big focus. Here's what players can expect from the update, now live on November 17.Is LoL patch 12.23 out? ›
It's the last patch of the year, 12.23 is here! Welcome to the ARAM/post-Preseason patch! This week we have a few large changes shipping to the Howling Abyss—like Frostgates, bridge repairs, and landscaping—so make sure you give them a try in our first-ever, free-to-enter ARAM Clash!When urf is coming back 2023? ›
League ARURF 2023 Release Date. ARURF is set to release with the introduction of the first patch of the new 2023 season, Patch 13.1, which should hit the live servers on Jan. 10th. The game mode is already on the PBE so if you happen to have an account, you can try it out there.Why is League patch so slow? ›
League of Legends patches works with the default TCP/IP services. Winsock plays an important role in supporting your computer to access the TCP/IP services. If the Winsock data gets corrupted, you may encounter the League update slow issue.How long is the average league ranked game? ›
|Rank tier||Average game length|
Patches are updated (almost always) every two weeks, due to the sheer magnitude of balance issues. By patching every two weeks Riot Games is able to quickly make adjustments whenever needed. This way the balance team can keep the game fresh and not feel overly repetitive.Is patch 12.20 out? ›
League of Legends Update 12.20 will be released on Wednesday 19th October 2022.
LoL 12.9 Release Date & Time
Adhering to the official League of Legends patch schedule, LoL 12.9 is set to release on Wednesday, May 11, 2022. As always, players can expect League of Legends servers to go down for maintenance at 6 am EST before going live with the update at 9 am EST on launch day.
League of Legends' next champion is Naafiri, Riot reveals her abilities - Polygon.How many current LoL champions are there? ›
There are currently 163 unique champions in League of Legends. The latest addition is Milio, the Gentle Flame, which hit the live servers in Patch 13.6. Milio is the first enchanter support of 2023, with the ability to boost the allies' attack range and increase their damage with his own abilities.How to repair League of Legends? ›
- Open the League of Legends launcher.
- Click on the “?” icon in the upper right corner of the launcher.
- Click on “Repair” in the dropdown menu.
- The repair tool will scan your game files and fix any issues that it finds.
LoL 12.9 Release Time & Date
League of Legends patch 12.9 will arrive at 9am EST on Wednesday, May 11th after roughly 3 hours of server downtime. While Riot never offers an official release time, this schedule has been consistent all through Season 12.
The 12.1 update will arrive in League of Legends on Wednesday 5th January 2021.Is League patch 12.8 out? ›
The 12.8 update will arrive in League of Legends on Wednesday 27th April 2022.